You need to go to toilet all the time? The technical name for your problem is frequent urination.
In most people the bladder is able to store urine until it is convenient to go to the toilet, typically four to eight times a day.
Excessive urination, or urinary frequency, can be divided into subcategories.
- First, an increase in total volume of urine produces (also known as polyuria).
- Second, there can be dysfunction in voiding whereby there are problems with the storage and emptying of urine.
- Finally, there may be urinary incontinence in which there is involuntary loss of urine.
Associated other symptoms
- Dysuria - painful urination
- - Blood n urine
- Urinary tract infection - An urgent need to urinate when it is the result of a UTI.
Frequent urination can be a symptom of many different problems from kidney disease to simply drinking too much fluid.
- Prostate problems
- Interstitial cystitis - Pain in the bladder and pelvic region
- Diuretic use
- Stroke or other neurological diseases
- Less common causes include bladder cancer, bladder dysfunction, and radiation therapy.